Friday, August 6, 2010

More Ways In Which I'm Awesome

By the time I finished reading Evie's copy of Ella Enchanted I quite liked it, but while I was reading it I reflected to her:

"Reading this book I realize that I don't really read books for the story. This book is interesting and it has a good story but. . . all I ever find out about is what is happening." (there was a pause and we both started laughing)

Incidentally a few days later I went to a book store and the book I decided to buy was Moby Dick.
************
Me: (eyes watering) Do you want the rest of my chicken wrap? It's so hot (spicy) I can't stand it.

Greg: Sure, thanks.

Me: (after he's taken a couple of bites) So, how hot would you say that is?

Greg: Like, on a scale of 1-10 where 1 isn't hot at all and 10 is extremely hot?

Me: Yeah. (getting out a tissue)

Greg: Point three.

Me: Blows nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment