Friday, March 25, 2011

You Think You Know Me?

Well, you don't.

But don't worry, I'm not sure I did either until I answered Stephanie's questions for her Find-A-Friend Friday today on her blog, Diapers and Divinity.

Now I know what I hate about motherhood (#2). I know that I can claim to be a homebody (#10) and then say that I love traveling (#4), all in the same interview. And I know that I can tell a whopping big lie*. (# 11). Oh, and also comment on my extreme honesty (intro).

No, I am not a "complicated" (read: confusing) or ironic person. Not me. And I don't much care for parenthesis, either (almost never use them).

To read her questions and my answers GO HERE. (and check out how awesome Stephanie is
while you're over there!!) You'll know you're in the right place if you see her cute button that looks like this:

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=a5d74c60c9&view=att&th=12ee32857658aa86&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_glmd09mk0&zw

*Someone once told me that when you are sarcastic/ironic you are lying. Fortunately for me she was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment