Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some Days Are Like That

Yesterday was a funny day. A day when I realized how truly hilarious I am. Over and over. Do these sound familiar?
Just like the ones I knew before.
. . . fake snow fleeced on.
I edited the first one as soon I recognized it. It felt wrong as I typed it, but not wrong enough for me to think any harder about it. It's scary, really. I've heard and sung that song countless times every year, even in Poland.

And exactly how many DIY shows do I need to watch in order to remember that it's called flocking? I guess at least 39 because I'm pretty sure I've seen 38 or so episodes wherein they "flocked" something. At least the wrong word I used was also sheep related.

And last night I went down to check out the tree and guess what I saw? That you can't really see the dust on there. So much for that idea. And for yesterday's entire post. (I swear, judging by how much was on there three days after it was put up (and Greg vacuumed it before we decorated it) It was sure to be white for Christmas!)

Also, I took part yesterday (and the day before) in a blog/email "conversation." A fairly important one in which I repeatedly left out or added words and then misquoted someone. I was so wonderfully awesome.

I couldn't help loving myself a little more than usual yesterday. I am just so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment