Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Favorites

I don't know if Friday Favorites is strictly Melanie's of Write Stuff, or if someone else started it, or if lots of people do it without knowing that other people do, but I'm linking to Mel because she's my inspiration here.

Do you have one of these?  


We have two of them (the small ones) (thanks, Jon), and I love them dearly.  It's one of my favorite toys of all time.  (It's an OBall, in case you didn't know)

I know, it's kind of weird and it's kind of just a ball, (and it kind of has ugly colors) but I still love it.  It's the easiest ball on earth to grab.  It's extremely light.  You can crunch it up and stick it in your diaper bag.   You can stick toys in it for added fun.  You can make squishing noises (you have to make them yourself, they're not included) while you step on it or smash it into the floor with your hand.  Or you can just toss it back and forth with your very-nearly-two year-old for 20 minutes while watching a favorite TV show.  

It has a little bit of bounce, but not so much that it runs rampant all over the house.  

I just love it.  I think parents of children ages 6 months + (especially one and two year olds) should have one of these.  Especially if the kid loves balls*.
*Remember this?:


No comments:

Post a Comment