Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Precipitation and Participation

Precipitation, please!!

It's finally cold enough to snow (today for the first time)! I don't really like cold enough to snow. Most especially when there's no snow. Clear skies and freezing temperatures aren't really my thing. Especially when people are starting to write posts about Christmas being on its way (I read at least three yesterday. This one I'll be implementing because I love it dearly). Can't I please have some of the white stuff with my freezing?

Participation, please!! (Just kidding, only if you want to)

Kazzy suggested that maybe some of you could ask me questions and I could answer them in my upcoming posts. This was an interesting idea, although I don't quite understand why she might suggest such a thing. Or what you were all going on about "getting" or "not getting"my last post. Can't a person write a post about her ethics without people trying to read something into it? Sheesh.

So despite my confusion, I think the idea might be a good one. So don't worry about trying to come up with a question for me, but if you have a naturally occurring one, please ask!

Pam of McEwens has requested pictures and information about Poland, and how things look. I'm lazy about pictures, but I will see what I can do. Heather of Another Year Wiser suggested a few posts ago that I, "should start all the way back from [my] birth and write [my] whole autobiography." Don't worry, I'll spare you all that! But maybe about something specific? Thanks, guys!
Rule: Don't ask anything controversial, like where I stand on abortion or whether I think Heather of the EO is getting carpal tunnel syndrome or not.
And also, thanks Kazzy for the terrific idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment