Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'd Forgotten. . .

* How hard it is to keep from eating brownies all day long when your weight keeps going down anyway.

Now I remember:  It's extremely hard.

* How interesting Twilight* is, and exactly how lusty it is.

Now I remember:  It's quite interesting and far more lusty(sensual?) than I'd like it to be.( I prefer the butterflies in my stomach brought on by romance in a novel to be based a lot less on physical proximity of the two lovers, and a lot more on more meaningful interactions, as in Victorian romances.) (Evie can read this when she's 25.  Okay, maybe when she's 18.  Maybe.  Victorian novels she could read tomorrow, should she so desire.)

--This post is in no way meant to be a summary of my thoughts about the book Twilight or any type of review.  Oh no, no.  I would need to say faaaaaar more than you see here.  I'm reading it for the second time as I received Breaking Dawn for Christmas and decided to re-read the series before breaking into Breaking Dawn.  Plus I'm taking Greg to see the movie in a couple of weeks and I want to be able to compare it to the book, and I read it over a year ago and have a terribly awful memory when it comes to books that I read more than three days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment